#1 Amazon Bestseller
This is the first step-by-step, detailed book that will show you exactly how to start a 3D printing business for free and have your first 3D printed product up for sale before you even reach the last page.
Written in a conversational style for entrepreneurs who doesn’t want to wade through a lot of technical terms and explanations, author and serial entrepreneur Melissa Darnell helps you bypass the technical side of 3D printing. So you can easily take advantage of the amazing wealth of opportunities that this emerging technology offers and start your own 3D printing business with no startup costs TODAY without even having to own a 3D printer.
• reviews of 38 free 3D design tools (CADD / 3D modeling programs) that have been selected for this book’s tool kit because they are easy enough for kids to use them, yet versatile enough that you can design any kind of product you could possibly imagine
• 27 3D printing entrepreneur profiles and quotes full of inspiration and tips on how they got started in 3D modeling, their favorite 3D design programs, their successful marketing and social media strategies, and their design inspiration
• how to turn Minecraft builds into 3D printed products to sell
• how to turn your XBox 360 Kinect Scanner into a free 3D scanner
• how to sell 3D printed products on Etsy…WITHOUT having to own a 3D printer
• how to take advantage of trends in markets as wildly different as drones, Scentsy, My Little Ponies, American Girl Dolls, Barbies, steampunk, jewelry, baby furniture and clothing, dog furniture and clothing, cookie cutters, cell phone and tablet cases, tools, and more
• multiple markets to sell your 3D printed products and designs on to maximize your design time and increase profits for your 3D printing business
• the best strategies to help your new 3D printing business stand out from the crowd WITHOUT relying on the fact that your products are 3D printed
• how to setup your new 3D printing business to become hands-free so it earns you residual income while allowing you to work a day job, travel, or spend more time with your family worry-free
• how to efficiently market 3D printing products on Pinterest with lots of ideas for Pinterest boards
• how to efficiently market a 3D printing business on Twitter and find the right Twitter followers
• how to use content marketing strategies to start and write a blog about your 3D printing business with an endless supply of blog topic ideas
• tips on the best free apps and online tools to streamline your marketing efforts so you can spend more time designing and less time promoting
• how to create a free custom website for your 3D printing business in under 10 minutes
• and so much more
At 48,523 words in length, Passive Income from 3D Printing is a bit longer than your usual ebook for a good reason…because unlike other ebooks on this topic, this book goes into great detail on exactly how to start a new 3D printing business OR expand a current business’s product line to include 3D printed products. And yet it still skips all the 3D printing background history and technical explanations of how 3D printers work. Why? Because we want you to see how ANYONE can start their own 3D printing business for free in one day (or less) without having to own a 3D printer or even know a lot about how they work.
You won’t need to be an experienced 3D designer to get started, but by the time you finish this book, you will become one and be thrilled by just how easy it is now to design your own 3D printing products!
So if you already understand the basics of 3D printing technology, or you simply want to startup a 3D printing business of your own FAST, then this is the 3D printing business book for you!
Minecraft, Etsy, Xbox, Sketchup, Autocad, Autodesk, drones, Shapeways, Tinkercad, 3D scanner, Meshlab, CADD, Cubify, rapid prototyping